103 W. Trinity Street, Rm. 104
Madisonville, Texas 77864
Madison County Clerk’s Office is now mandatory for e-filing,
Civil and Probate cases, July 1, 2016.
County Clerk Fee Schedule
- Recording fees
- Recording Fee Schedule
- Probate Fees
- Civil Fees
- Non Court Fee Schedule
- Birth, Death, Marriage Certificate Fees
- Sheriff and Constable Fee Schedule
- Marks and Brands Application
Assumed Name (D.B.A.) Forms
- Assumed Name (D.B.A.) Form (PDF)
- Assumed Name Certificate for an Incorporated Business or Profession (PDF)
- Withdrawing Party's Abandonment of Assumed Name Certificate (PDF)
- Certificate of Abandonment of Assumed Name
|Trustee Sale Information|
|May be Viewed on the Public Notice Calendar (Click Here)
Local Vital Records
Application for Birth or Death
(Any application requested by mail must be notarized)Application Birth and Death Certificate
Application for Marriage License
Local Elections Administrator
Earl Parker, Elections Administrator
Voter Registration Information from the Secretary of State's Office.
Texas Land Records
For viewing free property record indexes from June 28, 1922 to Current, the website is www.texaslandrecords.com
To view and print images there is a $1.00 fee charge per page. Should you need support, call 1-800-782-5652.
Texas Court Help
How to Apply for a Birth or Death Certificate from the State of Texas, Vital Statistics.
Texas Land Records (for viewing property records indexes and images from June 28, 1922, to current)